Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Girl's Night!

Jenna, Monkey and Blanket


Joel went to the Jazz/Pistons game tonight so it was girl's night at our house. Jenna and I went and grabbed some dinner and came home and ate...and ate...and ate. Jenna is a little porker these days. She can really pack it in. The only problem is she is a really slow eater. She must take after her Grandpa T. After dinner we put on some music and sang and danced. Then my visiting teachers came over. Of course Jenna was the center of attention. She showed off for them the whole time they were here. That must have worn her out because she was ready for bed by the time they left. I don't understand her, though. She can be so tired, but she freaks out whenever I put her in bed. I know that that's the way most kids are but it's really annoying. It just took me almost 45 minutes and 4 tries to put her to bed. She's a little stinker. I was surprised that she actually did go down though. Her teachers at day care said she took a two hour nap today. She never does that. She usually takes like a half hour nap maybe. She even slept on a mat like the big kids. She is growing up so fast.

0 comments: