Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Welcome!

Well I finally did it. I gave our blog address to a few other people besides my immediate family. I think my family has become bored of reading about Jenna all the time so they don't come to the blog anymore. Don't worry, you'll become tired of it too! I don't update this thing as often as I would like to, only about once a week. It's amazing how addicting this thing is. I wish I had more time to work on it. Joel thinks I am crazy. I am always checking other people's blogs. I am a full fledged stalker now. Anyway, I hope you enjoy looking into our lives a little. I hope to hear from any of you!

2 comments:

hillary said...

Thanks for inviting us!! I had no idea you guys were blogging. I wish more people in the family would blog/care about checking our blogs, but I don't think any of them do. I'll check it though, I'm always doing something on my blog. It really is addicting. Anyhow, nice to know you're out there! Jenna is cute as ever and it's great to see pics of here more. I love blogging cause it keeps you updated and in touch and it's much easier than sending pics all the time. Thanks again!

Jeni and Dave said...

Kristen,

It was great hearing from you! Thanks so much for letting us know about your blog. You'll have to check mine out for all our updates. Your little girl is adorable! I'll have to do some reading to get caught up on your lives. Take care!

Jeni