Thursday, June 26, 2008

Big Helper

So Jenna and I spent the evening together while Joel went to the gym. I tried to get a few things done and Jenna was such a big help. Here are some of the things she did:

*I was touching up some paint in the basement. She helped me by trying to stick screwdrivers in all of the sockets. (Joel hasn't checked to see if they work yet, so this was quite helpful). She dipped entire paint brushes into the paint. I never manage to get enough paint on the brush, so this was great. Just as I was finishing up, she peed all over the floor. The floor needed a good scrub down; she was just helping to wet it down.

*I was trying to pay some bills online when she came over and turned my computer off. I was probably using too much energy. You know we have global warming. I have to look out for her generation, right?

*She pooped in her diaper, so we went to her room to change her. She helped me by pulling off her diaper for me. In the mean time, the poop went flying. She did manage to catch it, though, which was helpful. She then smeared it in to her hair and across her face. Did I mention that this happened only minutes after I had given her a bath?

She is such a good helper. I am so glad to have her around.

1 comments:

AMB said...

Oh my goodness, that is just hilarious. Toddlers can be so cute. At other times, they are a pain in the butt. It's a good thing Jenna is adorable, :)