Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ben's Blessing

Today Joel blessed Ben. He did such an awesome job! He was so worried but it all turned out great. I couldn't hear all of it because Jenna chose to scream the whole time, but my mom and mother-in-law were able to get some good notes of it (speaking of which, April--can I get a copy?). Also, I guess Ben decided to fart in the middle of it. You couldn't hear it in the audience, but let me tell you, his farts are rancid so sorry to all of you that were in the circle! I am glad to see that none of you passed out! After the meeting, we all came back to our house to have lunch and visit. I think it all turned out good. At least I had a good time! Here are a few photos from the day. I still need to get some from my mom. My camera was being difficult.

Oh, by the way. For those of you that I questioned on what Ben should wear--a blessing outfit or just a cute outfit, we just went with a standard Sunday outfit. We did get him a white little blanket to at least have some sort of special thing to remember the day.
My grandma and Ben
The grandparents and one of the great-grandmas. My diet starts tomorrow.
4 Generations
Ben with his cute blanket
Jenna says Ben is angry when he opens his eyes wide like this
My little guy
The closing song at church was "Count your many blessings". Here are two of mine.
Jenna had a long day. She fell asleep trying to climb on the table.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Loved seeing the photos. You're right, Ben is growing SO fast. Seeing your mom takes me back to when I was her Visiting Teacher years ago. Is Great Grandma your paternal or maternal GGMA? ~Grma Peless