Sunday, August 31, 2008

Neighborhood Party

Last Saturday was our neighborhood party. They had a big thing over in the park with a water slide, bounce house, and velcro wall. We thought we would make an appearance so headed over. As soon as we got there, Jenna wanted to go down the water slide. You got to the top by climbing a rope, so I had to help her get up. Those things are not meant for adults. The entire thing was so slick I nearly took out a couple of kids while trying to climb up one handed with Jenna in my arms. Finally a neighbor helped by taking Jenna while I climbed up (Joel was posed at the bottom with the camera). We got to the top and Jenna freaked out. She did not want to go down. Well, there was no turning back for me. It was either go down the slide with her or jump off the back onto a pile of kids. I went down the slide. It was actually really fun, but not too comfortable afterward since I had been fully dressed.

After that we headed over to the bounce house. Jenna was a little hesitant at first, but quickly go the hang of it. We let her bounce for about ten minutes, then headed home. She threw the biggest tantrum once we got home. "JUMP! JUMP!" She just kept screaming. So we headed back until she was all jumped out about a half hour later.

Nasty picture
Jump!
Struttin' her stuff

0 comments: