Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July

On the 4th of July we went down to Canyon View park to have a BBQ with my family. My entire family was there, plus some cousins, one aunt, one uncle, and one grandma. It was a lot of fun. We sat around and talked, ate, played on the playground, blew bubbles, and played with water balloons. We had a pavillion so it was not so hot. I felt bad for some of those people sitting out in the hot, hot sun.

Later that night, Joel and I went over to the junior high to watch the fireworks. Pleasant Grove does a really good job. They lasted about 15-20 minutes. We were sitting pretty much right underneath them. Jenna refused to sit with us. She had to sit with Grandpa Harrison. She just loves him. She sat there and pointed the entire time. She had no facial expression at all. I am not sure if she was freaked out or having fun.

Getting ready for a picture with all the grandkids.

All the grandkids (except Brendon who wasn't there yet).
Cute stuff!
Joel and JennaThat's a lot of food!
I don't think Jenna or Spencer knew what to think of each other.
A momentous occassion! Jenna is holding Grandpa's hand! How cute!
Jenna's first time on the big kid swings. Not that she was too little, we just never tried.
She did really well.
The Harrison Family. Mom took the picture while I was talking, so I look a little goofy.
Joel Kristen and Jenna HarrisonMom really wanted to take a picture of the poison ivy sign.
Unfortunately there was a tree in front of it so I am all hunched over. Oh well.
Jenna's favorite toy all day was the water jug. She probably dumped half of it on herself. Thanks Uncle Kyle for teaching her how.
Cutest kid ever!
Jenna Harrison - Cutest kid ever!

0 comments: