Monday, July 28, 2008

The good, the bad, and the ugly

When I went to pick up Jenna today, there were three things waiting for me:

The Good
One of the teachers left a note saying "Jenna fell asleep all by herself without a teacher". I didn't know this had been a problem, but good for you Jenna!

The Bad

There were two accident reports waiting for me. The first one said that Jenna had been playing with some blocks when another child hit her on the head with one. Ouch!

The Ugly
The second accident report said Jenna had been playing in a bucket (huh? Why was she playing in a bucket?) when it tipped over. They said she bit her lip, but I think it was a lot more than that. Both lips are fat and there is a cut in her mouth. It looks pretty painful, but Jenna hasn't complained at all tonight.

The picture is not that great. Jenna wanted to play with the camera so I had to act quick. The cut on her nose is from last week when she took a child's shoe and they hit her with a train track.

1 comments:

jenkinsblog said...

Ouch!! She needs to learn to fight back!