Saturday, July 26, 2008

Date Night & Day

Last night Jenna and I had a date night. We went out for ice cream, then we went to dinner (I know, wrong order, but who cares?). We went to the dollar store to see if I could spoil her, but unfortunately it was the worst dollar store I have ever been to so we left empty handed. We came home and watched Hannah Montana then went out to Wal-Mart to just wander around. Jenna loved to play with all of the toys and screamed when we left. We came home and played with toys and ate candy the rest of the night. It was so much fun to spend the evening with her.

Today, Joel and I had our quarterly date. It all started with our insurance guy coming over and talking to us about our policies. We then dropped Jenna off at G&G Harrison's and headed to a matinee. We went and saw The Dark Knight. It was a really good movie, but I had a hard time concentrating after about an hour and a half because I had to go to the bathroom so badly. I toughed it out for the next hour of the movie and by the time it ended I was just shaking I had to go so bad. I know you wanted to know that. Anyway, we went for a quick bite to eat at JCWs and went and picked up Jenna. She did not want to leave. She was just having too much fun.

I had fun spending a couple of hours with Joel. We were saying how we needed to do that more often, so if any of you out there would like to babysit, just let us know (just so you know, we are really cheap, so I wouldn't plan on getting paid :)).

0 comments: