Sunday, October 26, 2008

Drumroll please...

So, we have made a decision. Jenna is going to be Cinderella for Halloween. I was searching for an outfit on the internet and Cinderella was on the monitor. Jenna saw it and kept saying "Pretty dress!", so I had to get it. I wasn't really into the princess thing, but she looks really cute in the dress. (Thanks for offering the turtle costume, Beth! It sounds really cute. Too bad we had bought the Cinderella costume the day before you commented. We still need to get together, though).
This picture was taken at like 10 at night after we got back from Cornbelly's. We had just gotten it in the mail and wanted to try it on her really fast.

1 comments:

Potter Family said...

I love the cinderella costume! and YES...I still want to get together. When I hear you have been at Costco, I think, was I there? how come I haven't seen her yet!! my number is 801-362-5626!!