Sunday, October 26, 2008

Long day

My new schedule at work allows me to have every other Friday off, so this last Friday Jenna and I spent the entire day running errands and getting things done. She was such a good helper all day long--even in the afternoon after not taking a nap due to a nagging cough that kept her up. Here is what we did:

Stripped all the sheets off the beds. We did have to stop and read a book every couple of minutes, but she helped me tear things apart.

Went to Costco. She did the best ever here. She stayed on the cart the entire time and helped organize things for me. We stayed and had a hot dog after we shopped and she went and found a table for us and carried her own drink there.

Went to the post office. She really hammed it up here. Everyone in line just loved her. She helped me pick out a box to ship a present and she helped by giving the cashier my credit card.

Did the laundry. She wasn't a huge help on this one, but she did make it fun. She just acted silly with all of the clothes and towels.

Voted. She was so patient. We were there for an hour and a half and there was not a single melt down. She even pushed all of the buttons for me.

Went grocery shopping. She was so patient and helped put produce in the bags and put things in the basket.

Oh--and she went potty all by herself without me even asking--twice! One of those times was even #2!

I am so lucky to have Jenna as my little girl.

She was finally able to catch a few minutes of sleep.

0 comments: