Friday, March 5, 2010

Jesus wants me for a sunbeam!

This picture was taken on Jenna's first day of Primary. I can't believe she is in Primary. She is just growing up so fast.

We were worried about her first Sunday because there were only 4 kids on the roll for her class. One child is kind of inactive, two neither I nor the teachers had ever heard of, and the last one was Jenna. I was nervous that she would be the only one that would come consistently and that they would move her to a different class. I didn't want that to happen because her teachers are AWESOME. I have been crossing my fingers that they wouldn't be released until Jenna went through their class. I have been doing this since she was born! I am not kidding, either. They were called into primary when I was in the presidency and they are just amazing.

Anyway, the first Sunday there were three kids there! Yay! She had a great time and came home with lots of goodies. In the weeks since there have been a couple of times that she has been the only child in the class but luckily two more little girls have moved in to the ward. I don't know that Jenna really cares, but I am excited! She has really loved the class and asks to see her friends, Sister Tami and Sister Julie.

0 comments: