Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Guess what we did tonight

So I am sitting at the kitchen table looking through the junk mail when Jenna comes up to me, grabs her bum, says "poopie" and runs to the bathroom. I thought it was going to be just like last time, where she would freak out when I try to sit her on the potty and that would be the end of it. So I tried to put her on the potty fully dressed, but she didn't want to sit down. I took her off, but she wanted to get back on, so I tried one more time. To my surprise, she sat there! And she continued to sit there for like 5 minutes. I decided to take advantage of the opportunity, so I stripped her down and set her down. Within 30 seconds she piddled a little. What a nice sound! Anyway, we spent the next 10 minutes playing in the bathroom. It was the most fun I have had in a bathroom for a long time. I am not getting my hopes up that she will be potty trained any time soon, but it sure would be nice!


Here is Jenna praising herself. She kept clapping and saying "Yay!"


I told Jenna to go poopy, so she made this face. She did manage to push out a little toot.

0 comments: