Saturday, March 7, 2009

Best Day Ever

About a month ago, Jenna and I went to Kangaroo Zoo on my day off. It was so much fun! You couldn't wipe the smile off of Jenna or my face the entire time we were there (except for the times when I had to give dirty looks to rude kids or when the little girl threw up right in front of me).

I decided to go ahead and pay for me to go with Jenna to play on all of the blow up toys. It was the best decision. I didn't think she would do it by herself and I was right for about the first hour. After that she left me in the dust.

We spent about 2 or 3 hours there then we went to lunch together. We then went home and took a quick nap. Jenna spent the rest of the afternoon helping me with things around the house. She was so happy all day and such a good helper. I had so much fun spending the day with my cute little "baby" Jenna.
Jenna couldn't figure out how to get up this ladder for the longest time (I have to admit it was kind of difficult and very tall). I had to carry her up this about 30 times before she could do it on her own. I didn't mind, though, because it was a blast going down the big slide at the top.
Jenna jumping--her favorite thing to do.
One of the smaller slides. Jenna loved going down any way she could--backwards, on her tummy, and any other way she could figure out.
Coming down the big slide--our favorite!
She's so big!
Jenna had fun with EVERYTHING--including the chairs! This is the look she gave me when I told her to smile.

1 comments:

jenkinsblog said...

That looks like a fun day! I'll have to take the kids there when Bailey is a little older.