Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dinosaur Museum

Last Friday, Jenna and I went to the Dinosaur Museum. I was going to take her to the aquarium, but decided against it since we were considering going to Sea World in a couple of weeks. I wish I would have picked the aquarium. Not that the Dinosaur Museum wasn't fun and had lots of cool stuff to look at, but Jenna just wasn't into it. She kept saying how she wanted to see the dinosaurs, but once we got there, they either scared her or she just didn't care. We had fun being together and had a nice lunch at JCWs afterwards, so it all turned out okay.
She liked anything you could touch. She especially like this one because it had a button. She loves to push buttons (including mine).
They had a section that taught about erosion where you could see how the water flow effected the sand. Jenna just liked to drop the dinosaurs in the water and spash everyone. I didn't care because the kids around her were brats anyway.
It took some coersion, but Jenna finally stood next to this dinosaur. She wasn't so sure about it.
They had cute little dinosaur costumes for the little kids. Jenna humored me by wearing this for all of three seconds.
Yay! Something to climb on!
This picture cracks me up for some reason.
Jenna "digging" for fossils. She had more fun flinging sand everywhere than actually digging.
I love this picture. Look close and you can see why. Hint: her pants just don't seem to fit the same now that she doesn't wear diapers.

0 comments: