Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bowling

We went bowling again last night with Dave and Sophie. It was a lot of fun. We played boys versus girls and all did pretty well. I won't mention who won because it really doesn't matter anyway, right :) ? We played two games and we let Jenna play the second game. She did really well and scored a 99. There was a minute there when I thought she would beat me, but I came back with three strikes in a row--yes, I said three! I am awesome.
She was dying to push the buttons the entire time.
I love her stance here.
She got a strike on this one!

3 comments:

J said...

Kris-
I like the new blog look. Also, never let the kids beat you. You've got to take your victories wherever you can.

Jill

hillary said...

Are you kidding me??? Your kid is freaking potty trained!! I am going to kill myself. Izzy won't go in the potty for anything and I signed her up for preschool the other day, she has to be out of diapers by the time it starts. I'm freaking out here. What do I do??? Please don't tell me that she just did it on her own, that is no help to me. If you have good advice though, I'd love some. Also, what are you guys having?? All my friends are finding out right now, so I keep checking to see if you've posted. Maybe you don't know yet, but I'm asking anyway. She really does look cute bowling, oh and I noticed that you mentioned she likes to push your buttons. Dude, tell me about it. Izzy is driving me crazy!!

jenkinsblog said...

I have to say, Joel is looking fantastic. I can't believe how skinny he is!!!!