Saturday, March 7, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009

We had a great Valentine's Day this year. Joel treated both Jenna and I like queens.
Jenna finding her gift from Daddy
She got a chocolate bar and a big red dog.
She couldn't wait to dig into the chocolate.
She loved her new dog immediately!
Joel got me a dozen roses, a card, and TWO boxes of chocolates. He also made us lobster tail for dinner!
Jenna enjoying her chocolate later in the day.
Getting ready to go to the Draper temple open house with my family. Isn't she cute? We had a good time spending the afternoon with my family going through the temple. Jenna was so funny with the things she said and did. My favorite is when she kept yelling out that she wanted to go swimming in the baptismal font--you know, the one with the "cows".

1 comments:

The Youngs said...

So, um, loving the new background, I guess. Jenna's pink room looks so cute. Hopefully a blue room is in your future!