Friday, March 20, 2009

It's a...

Baby! And we couldn't be more excited. We went to the doctor today to find out the gender of our baby. It was so nice to finally see the baby and see that everything was okay. Before we went in, we asked Jenna if she wanted to see the baby. When we were all done, she kept asking where the baby was. I guess it wasn't too exciting for her. It was very easy for the technician to figure out the gender because the baby wasn't hiding a thing. That was nice because I was starting to worry that they wouldn't be able to tell.
Profile
The baby making a shadow puppet of a donkey.
These are the feet. The picture is kind of blurry because every time the technician would go to take a picture, the baby would move.
Going for a sucker punch
Hi!
Oh, did I mention that it was a BOY? This picture will be really embarrassing to him in a few years. It even makes me blush!

6 comments:

J said...

Yeah, Kristen! I'm so excited for you.

hillary said...

With the harrison genes, I figured it would be. Hope we get some more girls someday, but I'll tell ya, I love my little boy. He's too cute! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kristen! Boys are a lot of fun! I have lots of newborn boy clothes if you need some to borrow. They wear them so quickly that they are like brand new! Give me a jingle!

Beth

Jeni and Dave said...

Hooray!! I have never had an ultrasound pic before that looks quite like that. Maybe someday! How cool that you get to experience life with one of each gender. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Thanks for sharing your news. ~Roberta Peless (Grma P)

jenkinsblog said...

I'm so glad Joey called me the other day to let me know. We are so excited for you! Congratulations!